It is not essential to register on the site as there is a whole load of information that you can access through simply browsing the sites homepages – this includes information on all the training & courses available to you in the County, coaching resources and other development tools, and coach recruitment pages where you can find County coaching vacancies.
HOWEVER, registering on the site is quick and easy (if you can type fast it will only take 1 minute), and will open up a whole host of services and access to additional coaching information. Through registering on the site you will access the following:
- Get priority on all the latest news, updates and offers … from training opportunities to bursary schemes (information will be made available to those who have registered approximately 2 weeks earlier than the general public).
- Create a coaching profile which can be turned into a printable coaching CV.
- Make your coaching profile available to partners who may be offering coaching work (if you wish to do so). We are working with our County partners to make this site the first place they would go to find a suitable sports coach, giving you more opportunities to find coaching work.
- Managing your coaching career ... receive automatic reminders when qualifications, CRBs, insurances and licenses are due for renewal. Making life easier for a busy sports coach.
- Receive a quarterly coaching newsletter jammed pack with coaching news, offers and information (you can opt out of receiving this should you wish to)
- Book generic club and coach courses online and pay for them through a secure online payment system (Paypal) – save the trees as paper booking forms no longer have to be completed and takes the hassle out of having to write and post cheques !!
- Have a voice as a coach and let us know what you want and need.